๐Ÿ™ŒThis is why we do what we do!!๐Ÿ™Œ Testimonial from JH "I have been suffering with carpal tunnel for over 12 years...after using the fit body wrap just once I noticed a difference instantly. I've been sleeping on my back for years and not able to sleep on my sides at all. After the first week I have been sleeping on my sides and not waking up during the night in pain. At age 35 I also suffer from arthritis, back pain , neck pain shoulder pain and very swollen and numb hands . Some mornings I cannot even hold my toothbrush and at night hold my utensils . I do a very physical job and this is why the fit body wrap has changed my life. So far I have used it about 13 times and I haven't felt this good in my life. I do not have any pain. My headaches and migraines are further apart and I have had a very sore foot from rolling my ankle 3 months ago, that pain is also disappearing . I am so happy Stefanie had introduced me to this amazing discovery of hers. I hope I can encourage any one suffering to be pain free."

from Sunutan Tanning Salon http://ift.tt/2xbAZ9B
via IFTTT

Comments