**STOP - YOU NEED TO READ THIS** When was the last time you did something for yourself? For your body? For your Health? To Look and FEEL like you did before you discovered working hard for a living. I want to tell you about something that I feel EVERYONE should try - Even if it is just once. We've got this Bodywrap thing...Its called FIT Bodywrap. It uses Infrared Heat (like the sun's rays...its beneficial and does a body good!) It helps with metabolism. It helps your body get rid of the stuff that should not be sitting around your cells. It KNOCKS pain on its rear and helps you feel like a new person. It sweats out excess (call it fat... call it cellulite... I call it GONE) It naturally helps you deal with the blues and it rejuvenates your skin - from your pretty face to your cute toes :) It does more but I'm giving you the short version. This isn't hype. And I'm not trying to sell you. In Fact, I am so convinced you are going to decide that you need this in your life, that I am practically giving away your first series of treatments. 10 for $100 is like unheard of !! Head Office is going to be calling me when they hear of this. I'm pretty sure they are going to put the kibosh on this whole offer but HEY... IT's Christmas. What I am saying is, this is going to go away soon. I can only do 100 of these. So hurry here... call soon... get here now. Oh Yeah... This is a FANTASTIC gift idea for Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother, Aunt Gertie, Grandma Liz and Grandpa Jo. (okay... you get it, I'll stop) So my name is Stefanie.. My husband is Fabian. And we are here at Sunutan Beauty with the FIT Bodywrap, waiting for you to drop in at 2029 Tudor Glen, St Albert (upstairs - So use the door to the second floor). Come on in. Drop By. Tell a Friend. Share this Post. Let's make sure everyone has heard about A FIT Bodywrap and Sunutan Beauty's ridiculous December Deal. ;) See you soon! #DecemberDeal #BestChristmasGift #Treatyourself #GiftShopping #christmashopping #Grosscellulitegone #ChristmasDiet #Painblaster #StressfreeChristmas #Newyou #detox #hangovercure #weightloss #reducecellulite #painreliever #fightdepression #glowingskin #Sunutanbeautystalbert


via Sunutan Tanning Salon http://ift.tt/2zZM1oR

Comments